Become part of ASU Psychology's REACH Institute as a clinician in a strength-based program to improve parenting and child health behaviors.
Health Educator PRN
ASU Psychology REACH
$20.00 - $21.92
Go to https://cfo.asu.edu/applicant. Click on “Non-ASU Employees.” Search openings. Type in 53957BR in Req. ID box. Click the ID link. Click on the Apply to Job button.
Summary of Job Duties
- Complete online and in-person training for certification to implement the program
- Meet with parents to deliver program, using motivational interviewing, parent training, and health education
- Monitor and evaluate progress of families
- Document services provided and communicate with clinical supervisor
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Must have own reliable transportation to provide home-based services
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential