Company Name: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Position Title: Behavioral Health Consultant Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Location: Toppenish, Washington, 98948, United States
Behavioral Health Consultant Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Yakima Valley Farm Workers offers a comprehensive a 12-month fellowship in behavioral health consultation in a Primary Care setting.
We currently have two (2) Fellowship spots for our 8/30/2021 - 8/31/2022 fellowship year.
Participants in the program are expected to:
- Provide brief assessments intervention, and onsite consultation to the primary care team regarding psychiatric/psychosocial concerns and health behavior change.
- Collaborate in the medical setting by learning about the medical culture, serving as interdisciplinary team members and consulting with physicians
- Work with culturally diverse groups and respect individual differences
- Provide clinical interventions according to empirically supported treatment modalities
- Uphold high standards of patient care and professional ethics
- Use scientific evidence to guide practice
While the BHC Fellow may work independently, they will receive ongoing clinical supervision from a Behavioral Health Consultant on appropriate documentation, clinical case conceptualization, and clinical intervention strategies.
- Coursework completed for Doctorate in Psychology; Preference given to candidates with degree programs or professional training that emphasize primary care behavioral health coursework or clinical practicum experience
- Enrolled or completed an APA- or CPA-approved internship program;
- Current CPR/First Aid certification (or obtained within 45 days of hire)
- Valid Driver's License and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
- One of the following credentials must be obtained and approved by the WA State Department of Health within 60 days of hire: Agency Affiliated Counselor; Psychological Assistant/Affiliate; Mental Health Counselor Associate.
Salary & benefits for Fellows:
- $67,500 yearly, paid bi-weekly.
- Benefits include comprehensive health insurance for fellows and dependents, paid time off and more.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/eoqZXVtdLKlwtWggsmZQO